GARDEN ROTINI WITH GRILLED ZUCCHINI & CHICKEN

Posted by PicasaWith tomatoes & zucchini at their peak now is the perfect time to make this dish! My oldest daughter sent the recipe blog to me. It's from eatathomecooks.com so you can just head there to get the recipe. I substituted whole wheat Rotini for the Garden Rotini, which I prefer. I also made and used her recipe for homemade seasoned salt and I think that really made this dish! Since it's so hot I didn't want to light the grill for 2 chicken breasts (I halved the recipe), so I just pulled out my George Foreman to grill the chicken breasts and zucchini. It was so easy. I can't wait for Richard to get home so we can eat! Even if you don't make the dish you should make the seasoned salt. I picked up the spices I didn't have at the dollar store @ 2 for $1! Can't beat that!

0 comments: