MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE

Posted by PicasaYou're not going to believe how good and easy this is. This recipe was featured on Tasty Kitchen. All 60+ reviews talked about how good this cake is and how quick it is to make. I had all the ingredients I needed in the pantry, so before church I laid all my ingredients out. We got home from church about 8:20 and I had this ready to eat by 9pm and that's without the convenience of a microwave to melt the chocolate (mine is broken)!

INGREDIENTS
  • 4 squares Semi-sweet baking chocolate
  • 1/2 cups butter (1 stick)
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 2 whole eggs
  • 2 whole egg yolks
  • 6 T flour (all purpose)
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 4 custard cups with Pam and place on cookie sheet. I don't have custard cups so I just used cupcake pan that is a little deep.
Microwave chocolate and butter in a large bowl on high for about 1 minute, until butter is melted. (I melted this in a glass bowl over a pot with simmering water). Whisk until the chocolate is melted.
Stir in the sugar until well blended. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks. Stir in flour and mix well. Divide between 4 cups. Bake 13-14 minutes until sides are firm and center is soft. In my oven I only had to bake 13 min. Let stand 1 minute. Invert cakes onto your serving dish and serve with ice-cream or whipped topping.

Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 13-14 min
Serves 4

0 comments: