BEST GRAPE SALAD



This is delicious and we loved it. Well, Richard and I did and he doesn't even like fruit! Katie said it was good but not the best thing she'd ever put into her mouth! That's OK with me, I'll take it for lunch this week.

Ingredients:
1 lb green seedless grapes
1 lb red seedless grapes
4 oz sour cream (I used light)
4 oz cream cheese, softened (I used reduced fat)
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 t vanilla extract, to taste

Topping Ingredients
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed (I used Splenda Brown Sugar Blend)
1/2 cup crushed pecans

Directions:
  1. Wash and stem grapes (I dried mine off) & set aside
  2. Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand until blended
  3. Stir grapes into mixture and pour into a large serving bowl
  4. For topping: Combine brown sugar and crushed pecans
  5. Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely
  6. Chill overnight (I chilled about 3 hours)
Prep Time: 10 min

Serves: 6 - 8



0 comments: