CHICKEN SANDWICHES

You see this picture. This is what I fixed for dinner tonight. My good friend, Faye Jones, told me about these. You can find these chicken fillets at Aldi Food and they are delicious. Faye was right when she said they taste just like Chick-fil-A sandwiches. I just popped em in the oven for 25 minutes, turning them over halfway through the cooking time, heated up hamburger buns in the microwave, added mayo and a few hamburger dill chips and we had really, really good chicken sandwiches. I cut up a few russets, mixed them with evoo & some southwestern seasoning and cooked them in the oven right along with the chicken. Everything was done at the same time. Thanks, Faye, for hooking me up with this tasty meal idea!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Tried them last night and they were GREAT!!!! I have told everyone I have talked to today. I cut mine up and put them in the King's Hawaiian Rolls for my 2 and 5 year old for mini-chicken sandwiches and they loved them. They really do taste like Chick-fil-A!